- support for your release pipeline
- deployment tooling
- security permissions
- client-side encryption
- version history
- client-side validation
- client-side caching
- client API for Node.js applications
- any configuration format
- rollback of deployed configuration
- access to configuration using REST API
- purchase options
- pluggable identity providers for authentication
- admin portal to manage configuration
- new to cloco
We understand that a software development lifecycle requires an application to be deployed and...
DevOps, automated build and automated release are important to us in maintaining our quality and...
cloco currently supports a role based access model offering administrator and user roles with read...
Configuration objects are securely stored by cloco, but since we provide cloco as a service we...
Depending on the subscription level, cloco will record a version history and retain the most recent...
Sign up for the latest cloco articles and updates! Don't worry, we'll never share your email address.